$50 OFF EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
ENDS IN TWO WEEKS ON JULY 15th
AMF Instructor Summit 2010
Be Part of the Conversation with Golf's Top Teachers, Sport Psychologists, Technology Leaders and Marketing Experts
Four Seasons Resort and Club at Las Colinas, TX
September 26 (Sunday) - 28 (Tuesday)
AMF's Instructor Division is pleased to announce that registration for our third annual AMF Instructor Summit at Four Seasons Resort at Las Colinas on Sunday, September 26 through Tuesday, September 28 is now open.
This unique program will include a one-of-a-kind mix of teaching and business ideas to help you grow your business and become an even better teacher. The focus of the entire summit will be on practical advice and information that goes beyond ordinary seminars. This is where the leaders in golf instruction will be this year and this will be our largest education event in 2010. We highly recommend members plan to attend as there is no other event like this for golf instructors.
This year’s topics include:
Host site: The Four Seasons Las Colinas in Dallas, TX is one of the finest golf resort facilities in the world and has hosted a PGA Tour event for decades. It is located less than 15 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
- How to become more valuable to your facility and protect your position.
- How to use proven techniques to sell more golf lessons.
- World-class insights into the swing and stroke with Chuck Cook and Stan Utley.
- Fearless Golf author Dr. Gio Valiente taking you inside the 21st century Tour player's mind.
- Dr. Rick Jensen making the case why you should become a golf "coach" rather than a "teacher".
- The real truth about teaching greenreading.
- Understand how to prevent or minimize student injuries.
- Plus: The best industry networking opportunity anywhere.
- Plus: An opportunity to check out the best new teaching technology and training aids.
- Plus: Longer sessions with more Q&A time with our speakers.
- ...and more
Housing: AMF has a very special group rate at the Four Seasons. Contact the hotel directly at 972-717-2499 if you need a room. AMF rate of $150 per night for single or double occupancy while our room supply lasts.
PGA/LPGA Education Credits: Agenda will be submitted to the PGA and LPGA for M.S.R. and education points for association members. Approximately 14 hours of education content will be included in the summit.
Cost: Includes all meals and all sessions for only $345 for Instructor Division members. Head Professional, Assistant Pro and Associate Instructor members are welcome to attend for $445. NOTE: These Early Bird rates will increase by $50 each after July 15th, 2010.
Agenda: Click here to see the full summit agenda.
Registration: Login to www.amfgolfmgt.com and scroll down to the Educational Events page in the left hand menu. Click on that page and you'll see the form for 2010 Instructor Summit Registration.